Pages

Cars & Camo

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Hi Beauties,

                  On Sunday my family and I stopped by the Miami International Auto Show
at the Miami Convention Center. They celebrated their 44th annual this year with amazing new  models and many incredible events including Ride and Drive and Havana Classics. I got to pretend like I owned a few cars that night as well (;. I wanted to show you guys one way I style my oh so famous Asymmetrical shorts. I love this camo shirt I bought last christmas at F21 Online but I will inform you of stores with similar ones on the picture. Below are some pictures for you guys. Hope you enjoy, Thank you for reading and feel free to comment/follow on Twitter and Instagram.

                                                                                         XOXO, Denise



Camo-print and spikes button down: F21
(Guess, J.Crew have similar ones) 


Black Asymmetrical Skort: Express.com


Purse: Michael Kors Selma Top Zip in Black 

Steve Madden: MARLENEE 

Gold Spikes Bracelet/Ring: F21 Watch: MK Bracelet: Lokai, Pandora 

Necklace: Love Culture

Black Top Hat: F21





My Future mom car(; #Fingerscrossed 

This Red interior was too sexy  

About to take a ride in my Alfa Romeo(;



No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |