Pages

Casual Tuesdays

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Hi Beauties,

       Today I had a bunch of errands to run and for the first day in this month there wasn't a drop of rain in sight. The sun was beaming, perfect day for the beach! I threw on this outfit and decided to post it for you guys. Since I would be running around Miami I wanted to wear something that was comfortable and flowy and didn't make me too hot since Miami decided to cooperate with beautiful sunny summer weather. I decided on some nice printed shorts paired with a plain white crop top. Usually when I go for a crop top I try to pair it with something that is a bit high wasted, I believe unless you're at the beach all that exposure isn't that necessary but hey if that's your cup of tea then you work it! I put on some sandals and since these shorts tend to rise up as I walk I put this nice neutral color cardigan over, I grabbed a hand full of cute jewelry and I was ready to go. Hope you guys like the look, thank you for reading and feel free to comment/follow me on Twitter and Instagram.

                                                                                           XOXO, Denise
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe 

Crop Top: Charlotte Russe Shorts: Forever21 


Sandals: Steve Madden PLATO


Bracelet:Pandora Bangles, Rings, Earrings: Forever21 Watch: Michael Kors
Purse: Michael Kors Selma Top Zip in Black 


No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |