Pages

Madden Mondays/2in1 Looks

Monday, July 21, 2014

Hi Beauties,
     
      In Miami they have been hosting this spanish-speaking award show called Premios Juventud since 2004. It has a variety of categories that celebrities are nominated for and fans are able to vote online through Univison where it is broadcasted. My family has become obsessed with it and we buy tickets every year. Though it isn't a White Tie event, you do want to dress semi-casual and slide into some heels for the night. Below are some pictures of my outfit. Since I decided on some bright printed jogger-like pants, I went with a white tee and some simple jewelry. You need to be careful to not overly dress up your outfit  and have too much going on when wearing printed clothing. The most important part of my first look are my Steve Madden heels! I went with DEZZZY in tan. The straps around your ankle gives great support and the height of the heel is perfect for an event like this offering comfort and style. The second option is this casual look I put together using the same pants. I switched out my white tee for my white crop top (I don't know about you but I'm the Queen of recycled outfits!) and threw on my black PLATO gladiator sandals. I love head bands so I decided to put on this cute black and gold elastic one my mom bought for me and I was ready to head out. Hope you guys like the looks, thank you for reading and feel free to comment/follow me on Twitter and Instagram.

                                                                                                   XOXO, Denise
Shirt:Charlotte Rouse Pants:Forever 21

Heels:Steve Madden DEZZZY




Crop Top: Charlotte Rouse 
Sandals: Steve Madden PLATO
Bangles, Ring:Forever 21 Watch:MK Bracelet:Pandora

Black Side Purse: Forever21 

No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |