Pages

Back to School/ 2 in 1 Look

Monday, August 25, 2014

Hi beauties,

     Most of you are starting school today. It's my first day as an FIU Panther which is very exciting for me. On the first day of school you always encounter heavy walking since you're trying to find all your classes and specific spots on campus, because of this I usually like going for some comfortable shoes and since in Miami right now it's unbearably hot I also like choosing some loose fitting cloths so I don't sweat to death! I ended up going with this adorable short/long dress I bought in this beautiful red color and paired it with my white high top converse, because let's be honest you can't go wrong with high tops! When going to school minimum jewelry is the choice for me and of course you can't forget a cute decent size school bag to pair your outfit with. Below are some pictures!

Dress: Tobi.com





Bag: VS Pink

Bangles:Forever 21 Watch:MK Bracelets: Lokai, Pandora 
Shoes: High Top White Converse
   I wanted to do another 2 in 1 look for you guys, here I gave my dress a little oomf! I put some open toe lace up heels with a bold necklace and my Chanel inspired clutch to be ready for a nice night out. I went to this really nice place here in Downtown Miami called Wynwood Walls, debuted during Art Basel 2009 with 12 murals created by internationally known artist from all over the world. If you come visit us here in Miami you HAVE to visit this place! Below are some pictures for you guys. Hope you guys enjoy, thank you for reading and feel free to comment/follow on Twitter and Instagram.

                                                                                                      XOXO, Denise

   





Chanel Perfume Clutch: Casesalamode.com

Bangles, Rings: Forever 21 Watch: MK Bracelets: Lokai, Pandora 
Necklace: Forever21

Shoes: Diva Boutique
(Search online: Open Toe Lace Up Booties)






No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |