Pages

Floral Fridays

Friday, August 15, 2014

Hi Beauties,

            Last Saturday I went to work a little more dressed up then usual and thought it would be a great post. Since it was saturday, usually I like to look a bit cuter just because weekends for some reason make me feel a tad happier plus I can always use an excuse to glam up my look some days.  I wore this loose fitting woven tank top tucked in my floral print pants, with my BADEN sandals from Steve Madden. I paired it up with a statement necklace and some bangles. As me and my boyfriend were strolling in Bal Harbor (High-end mall in Miami Beach) he took these pictures for me. Hope you guys enjoy, thank you for reading and feel free to comment/follow on Twitter and Instagram.

                                                                                                              XOXO, Denise

                                                                                               
Woven Tank: Forever 21

Sandals: Steve Madden BADEN


Louis Vuitton: Neverfull MM

Sunglasses: Ray Bans Aviators Gradient Blue
Wide Leg Pants: Forever 21



Bangles, Ring: Forver 21 Bracelet: Lokai, Pandora Watch: Michael Kors

Necklace: Forever 21



   

No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |