Pages

DASHing night out

Monday, September 22, 2014

Hi Beauties,

             A few nights ago, I attended an event at DASH boutique in Miami Beach. It was very nice; they had a DJ, some appetizers and champagne for the guests. After the event I was going to dinner at a Lounge downtown, so as I was window shopping in the store I decided to post my outfit for you guys. Since I was heading to a Lounge, I wanted to wear something simple yet sexy. I paired up my grey high waisted pencil skirt with a simple, but cute, white crop top and accessorized it with some sexy heels (thanks to my best friend). My tip for when out in the city for a small dinner or an event, wear something hot, but that makes you feel comfortable and always pair your outfit with a little cute clutch to put your essentials in ( compact mirror, ID, Money, Lipstick). This is so you aren't dragging a huge purse around. I chose my Loui clutch, which luckily I got when I purchased my Neverfull. Below are some pictures for you guys! Hope you enjoy, thank you for reading and feel free to comment/follow on Twitter and Instagram.
                                                           

                                                                                           XOXO, Denise
Crop top: Charlotte Russe

Skirt: Forever21






Bangles, Rings: Forever21 Watch:MK Bracelets: Lokai, Pandora

You can find exact ones on www.urbanog.com!

Clutch: Louis Vuitton 



No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |