Pages

Pastels in Fall

Friday, October 3, 2014

Hi Beauties,

        I can't believe we're already in the month of October! Time feels like it's flying by.
So ever since I bought this dress I've been dying to wear it. I know once we think Fall we automatically think darker colors but not this year. Pastels are definitely acceptable and I'm loving it!  Tonight I had the opportunity to wear this pastel peachy dress to my best friends birthday dinner at a mall we have here called The Falls. It's an outdoor shopping mall in Kendall, Florida with some beautiful scenery and around 100 upscale stores. Usually when I wear anything that has a cute design on the back whether it's my back completely out, or horizontal straps, I usually like getting my hair out the way so you can really appreciate the design. Tonight I decided to part my hair in the middle, brush it all to one side and do a nice slick side ponytail, below are some pictures for you guys. Hope you enjoy, thank you for reading and feel free to comment/follow me on Twitter and Instagram.

                                                                                           XOXO, Denise
Dress: Tobi.com








Clutch: Louis Vuitton



Neutral Makeup: BH Eyeshadow Palette: 2nd edition, Mac Lip linear: Whirl
Bangles, Ring: Forever21 Watch:MK Bracelets: Lokai, Pandora

Heels: Steve Madden MYSTERII

No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |