Pages

Add a little Edge (2in1)

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Hi Beauties,

             This week I wanted to show you guys how I add a little edge and color to a plain outfit.
It's getting a little cooler here in Miami and I take any chance I get to pull out my knee high socks, they're my FAVORITE fall accessory! This week I chose the color wine, basing my outfit with the colors black and white. Anytime I don't know what to wear I pick these colors since they're both neutral. This makes it easy for me to think of ways to make it look like I put some effort in getting dressed when I actually didn't. I picked out my wine knee high socks and to add a little pattern to my casual look I paired them with my cheetah scarf. For my semi formal look I paired my high waisted black skinnys and plain white shirt with a wine scarf to add that pop and some heels to make the outfit more formal. Don't make your life hard, pull out your neutral colors when indecisive, add a pop of color or pattern and you'll be good to go! Below are some pictures for you guys. Hope you enjoy, thank you for reading and feel free to comment/follow on Twitter and Instagram.

                                                                                                 XOXO, Denise
Leather Skirt/ White V-neck: Forever21


Knee High Socks: Steve Madden 



Cheetah Print Scarf: Momma
(You can find similar ones at Express, Forever21, Charlotte Russe)  
Purse: Michael Kors Selma Top Zip in Black

Bangles/Midi Rings: Forever21 Watch:MK Bracelets: Lokai, Pandora, Flash tattoo 

Combat boots: Steve Madden TROOPA
 

Wine Lipstick: Studded Kisses MAC 

White half sleeve blouse: Express 

High waisted black pants: Forever21






Bangles/ring: Forever21 Watch:MK Bracelets: Lokai, Pandora, Flash tattoo

Chanel Inspired Clutch: casesalamode.com

Heels: Steve Madden MARLENEE 


Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |