Pages

A little Dark Side

Monday, December 15, 2014


Hi beauties 
   
                    I went on a little dinner & movie date with my Hunnie yesterday.  I finally got my hands on some shirt dresses and brought one out to play. They're the cutest and most comfortable pieces of clothing. The good thing about them is the fact that you can dress them up or dress them down. That's why I love them so much. Since it started to get a little cold in Miami, I decided to add a pop of color with my wine leather jacket and make the look a little more semi formal by adding in some heels since we were going to dinner first. I love pairing my lipstick with a piece of clothing I'm wearing which Is why I chose my SIN by MAC. I feel like by adding a little more to your makeup like a wing liner, a bold lip, or both, that gives your whole outfit a little spice. Below are some pictures for you guys. I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading. Feel free to comment/ follow on Twitter and Instagram.

                                                                                               XOXO, Denise
           


Off White Shirt Dress: Electric Boutique 





Wine Leather Jacket: F21
(Similar One: JCPenny)

Detachable Hoodie 

Laced up Peep toe Heel Booties: Diva Boutique
(Similar Ones: Charlotte Russe, CiCi Hot)

Statement Necklace: F21

Black small Shoulder Purse: F21 Accessories 




No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |