Pages

Little Black Dress

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Hi Beauties,


                      This past week I had an important event to attend at Wynwood in Miami. It was the first charity event for a family friend's foundation called Ganando Sonrisas, created to help poor kids all over the world beginning with places like the Dominican Republic. They did a fashion show where Luis Antonio, a Puerto Rican designer, showcased his Spring/Summer 2015 line.  It was a huge honor to attend this show.  Every piece was beautiful.  For this event, I went with one of my favorites that you can never go wrong with, a little black dress. I accessorized it with gold and pearls because paired with black gives it a classier feel. When choosing my shoes, I decided on an all black look. Though I wore an open back and a low cut dress, it was simple enough for my black strappy heels to add an extra touch.  Keep in mind, that when wearing something plain, it is always good to accentuate with accessories.  Below are some pictures for you guys. Hope you enjoy, Thank you for reading and feel free to comment/follow on Twitter and Instagram.

                                                                                             XOXO, Denise
Black Dress: Electric Boutique 

On the run way!


Pearl Bracelets/Ring: Forever21 Watch: MK Cartier inspired bracelet: CLGlamour Pandora Bracelet

Heels: Steve Madden SUPERMIX

Gold Clutch: Express 
Prestige Luxury Car Rentals 

Miss Belleza Latina contestant Audris



Designer: Luis Antonio 


No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |