Pages

SPARKLE and SHINE

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hi Beauties,

                 I don't know about you but when the new year is approaching what automatically
comes to mind for me is sparkle and shine! New Years Eve is a day filled with fire works, special events all around the world, and as we know New Years Eve consists of the main colors Gold,Silver and anything with glitter! This year, I decided to wear Black and Gold. I wanted to wear a festive color but paired it up with a neutral to have the focus on the Gold for New Years. I decided to pair the Gold and Black detailed skirt with a black half sleeved crop top and some nude pointed pumps. Nude and black aren't two colors you would automatically think of combining, usually we go for white and nude. But as soon as I put those babies on my whole look became extremely classy. Nude pointed pumps is always a good shoe to dress up your look! I decided on some statement gold earrings and kept my jewelry minimal. Because I already had a lot going on with the skirt, I kept it simple to not over excess my outfit. I honestly cannot believe 2014 is over. It was a year of a lot of change for me, good change. It honestly feels like the days are flying by and its a little scary. That is why I have came to an agreement with myself to make every day count. Even my lazy days when I just want to stay home and watch Netflix, make them count and live every moment to the fullest. I know in this generation with all the technology around us it's hard to not pick up the phone and document memories but just make sure you're really soaking those moments in. I hope you all had an amazing New Years, made all your New Years resolutions whether you pull through with them by 2016 or not! and that this year brings every single one of you Joy , Success, and most of all Happiness. Below are some pictures for you guys. Hope you enjoy, Thank you for reading and feel free to comment/follow on Twitter and Instagram.

                                                                                              XOXO, Denise

Black half sleeve crop top: Electric Boutique

Gold/Black Skirt: Electric Boutique

Back detail with Gold zipper
Heels: Steve Madden PROTO

Cartier inspired ring: CLGlamour Watch: MK Bracelet: Pandora

Black crossbody: Henri Bendel

Statement Gold Earrings: Express
Makeup: BH Cosmetics 120 color palette, created a cut crease with black, Lips: MAC lip pencil in BURRE w. LIQUID PASSION Nude Lip gloss

No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |