Pages

Simple Days

Monday, January 26, 2015

Hi Beauties,

                 Yesterday was a very relaxing Sunday for me. As you guys probably know, Miss Universe was airing and I obviously had to plan my outing around that! That's something I couldn't miss. All I had in mind was a nice lunch at a restaurant so I wanted to wear something comfortable, but cute. I picked out a simple white tee and jeans and decided to dress it up with a statement necklace and a nice clutch. When you just can't think of an outfit, a neutral color top and jeans is the way to go. Pair it with some colorful accessories and heels and you'll be Gucci! Below are some pictures for you guys. Hope you enjoy, Thank you for reading and feel free to comment/follow on Twitter and Instagram.

                                                                                                       XOXO, Denise


White Tee : Electric Boutique

Jean Skinnies : Forever21

Heels: Steve Madden MYSTERII

Pastel Blue Clutch: Henri Bendel
Custom bracelet: Etsy, Midi Rings: Electric Boutique Cartier inspired ring/bracelet: CLGlamour Watch: MK Pandora Bracelet

Statement Silver Necklace: Electric Boutique



No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |