Pages

Hats & Black

Friday, February 6, 2015

Hi beauties,

          I put this little ensemble together while deciding on a work/dinner outfit and wanted to post it for you guys! I wanted something relaxed but a bit fashion forward so I added a little edge with my high top white converse and my black top hat. I feel like my "go to" lately when I'm indecisive is my denim button down. I literally LOVE this shirt and I feel like it just matches with absolutely anything. If you don't have one yet you must get your hands on one!! Below are some pictires for you guys. Hope you enjoy, Thank you for reading and feel free to comment/follow on Twitter and Instagram.

                                                                                              XOXO, Denise
  

Denim button down: Electric Boutique

Black pants: Super oldy>.< (You can find similar ones on H&M or Love Culture)

White high tops: Converse
Gold necklace: Love culture
Pearl bracelets/midi rings: Forever21 Cartier inspired ring/bracelet: CLGlamour Watch:MK

Purse: Michael Kors Selma Top Zip in Black
Top Hat: Forever21







No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |