Pages

Camouflage into the night

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Hi Beauties,

               Just wanted to show you guys a quick look I put together for a chilly night here in the MIA. When the weather is a little more cool then usual oversized sweaters are my way to go as you guys know. I love pairing them with joggers, jeans, leggings, even shorts. I went to a Latin award show called Premios Los Nuestro yesterday and it was going to be a little on the cold side. I paired my oversized knitted sweater with my camo joggers and to dress my casual look up, I put on my most comfortable heels. Heels are always a good accessory to make your look less casual. Below are some pictures for you guys. Hope you enjoy, thank you for reading and feel free to comment/follow on Twitter and Instagram.

                                                                                                   XOXO, Denise






White Knitted Sweater: Forever21

Camo Joggers: Honeypeaches.com (Similar:JCPenny, Urban Outfitters, Electric Boutique)

Heels: Steve Madden SUPERMIX

Black Knitted scarf: Express 


Midi Rings:Electric Boutique/F21 Cartier Inspired Ring/Bracelet: CLGlamour Watch:MK Pandora Bracelet 

Crossbody: Henri Bendel 






No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |