Pages

Moon hats perhaps?

Monday, March 2, 2015

Hi Beauties,

           I had an idea to try my sun hat as a "moon hat" last night when I went out to dinner. I know typically we only get the urge to pop on a hat during the day but there's no law that states we can't use it to accessorize at night! Heres a simple, neutral color [which I am loving lately] outfit I put together. I paired my new ripped jeans with my knitted crop top. I'm loving this knitted crop I recently purchased, it's so easy to pair with anything and everything, it definitely adds a sexy touch and who can say no to ripped jeans? their that piece of clothing that you can throw on if you're feeling casual or fashion forward. I'm dressed in Electric Boutique from head to ankles😉. Below are some pictures for you guys. Hope you enjoy, thank you for reading and feel free to comment/follow on Twitter and Instagram.

                                                                                                     XOXO, Denise

White Knitted crop top: Electric Boutique

Mid-rise ripped jeans: Electric Boutique 




Black "moon hat": Electric Boutique

Leather arm pad detail on knitted crop top
Black statement necklace: Francesca.com[courtesy of the bff]

Rings/Pearl bracelets:Forever21 Cartier inspired jewelry: CLGlamour Watch:MK pandora bracelet 

Cross body: Henri Bendel

Shoes : Steve Madden SUPERMIX

All black lid blended into crease, with settle contour and MAC Whirl lip pencil  all over.


No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |