Pages

Snake and Denim

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hi Beauties,

                 Here's a quick post on a recent outing I had. I attended an event hosted by the foundation called Project Marcelo, a charitable organization that focuses on helping children with neurological disorders. I came across this event when I found out my boyfriend's little cousin Diego actually has a neurological disorder. This foundation is currently raising money to help Diego come to the United States from the Dominican Republic for a week of medial testing at Miami Children's Hospital. Please, if you're interested in helping just visit the Facebook page Project Marcelo and you'll be able to find a pay pal link that will allow you to donate, every cent counts. Below are some pictures of the event and the outfit I chose. I wanted to go for something comfortable but stylish and I recently purchased these adorbs sandals from Steve Madden and their officially my favorite accessory right now. Hope you guys enjoy, thank you for reading and feel free to comment/ follow on Twitter and Instagram.
                                                                                        XOXO, Denise 




Blackbird Ordinary

Auction table

Marcelo's Aunt and family friend Gladys


Denim button down: Electric Boutique

Grey bandage pencil skirt: Forever 21

Statement necklace: Electric Boutique
Purse: Michael Kors Selma Top Zip in Black

Midi Rings: Forever21/Electric Boutique Cartier inspired ring: CLGlamour Watch:MK Pandora bracelet

Shoes: Steve Madden ALAINA


No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |