Pages

Spring Fling

Monday, March 23, 2015

Hi Beauties,

                Spring has finally arrived! Not that the weather is such a difference here in Miami but it's still nice to know we are one season away from SUMMER!! This is when the pastels, floral, and everything in between come out to play. I went on a little dinner date with the hubby and after we went to go watch Cinderella [which was amazing]. I wanted to be comfortable but definitely not to casual so I brought out this gorg Tobi dress in this beautiful shade of turquoise and paired it with my new Steve Madden sandals that I loved so much I bought in both colors🙈. Below are some pictures for you guys. Hope you enjoy, thank you for reading and feel free to comment/follow on Twitter and Instagram.

                                                                                              XOXO, Denise


Dress: Tobi.com



Pearl bracelets:Forever21 Cartier inspired jewelery:CLGlamour Watch:MK Pandora Bracelet

Crossbody: Electric Boutique

Sandals: Steve Madden ALAINA


No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |