Pages

Fun in the Sun

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Hi Beauties,

               Sunny days in Miami are very casual so we must always be prepared for a day out in the sun. I wanted to show you guys some of my sun essentials I always carry with me whether I'm going to the beach or spending the day at the pool. Usually I always choose some cute shorts and a crop top to wear on top of my bathing suit with matching flip flops or jelly sandals. Jelly sandals are a must in a closet of a beach/pool crazy girl like me. Sometimes I go for the sun dress and I almost always bring a cover up just in case I'm too wet for my cloths and rather be more comfortable but still covered. I posted everything I bring with me inside my beach bag below. Hope you guys enjoy, thank you for reading and feel free to comment/follow on Twitter and Instagram.

                                                                                               XOXO, Denise
Beach Bag: LV Neverfull tote, Cardigan(Used as cover up)/Knitted Crop top:Electric Boutique , Denim Studded Shorts: Wildestdenimdreams, Sandals: Steve Madden WOBBLE

Blanket:Victoria Secret

BamBam wanted to be a part of this blog post
Pink Speaker:Zooka, Sunscreen/Tanning Oil/Water:CVS, Body Splash:Victoria Secret Sunnies:Lexmila

Small Makeup pouch: Scrunchie, Compact Mirrior, Chapstick, Lip Tint, Face Sunscreen, Little Hair brush



Halter Top: JC Penny, White Bottom: Victoria Secret


No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |