Pages

Lavender Night

Friday, June 5, 2015

Hi Beauties,

          I don't know about you guys, but I am still obsessed with pastels. This could work for a night out or day outfit, whatever you prefer. Simple and quick, grab one of the many crop tops I know you have in your closet and pair them with a nice skirt and accessories. I  truly believe the key to an outfit is accessorizing. I went minimal on the rings and bracelets because I chose a statement necklace. Below are some pictures for you guys. Hope you enjoy, thank you for reading and feel free to comment/ follow on Twitter and Instagram.

                                                                                                 XOXO, Denise



Crop top: Tobi.com

Skater Skirt: Electric Boutique 
Statement necklace: ZARA

Clutch: Electric Boutique 

Bracelet: H&M, Ring: F21, Cartier Inspired jewelry: CLGlamour, Watch:MK 

Heels: Steve Madden 




No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |