Pages

Olive you Olive

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Hi Beauties,

                  Why have I been so obsessed with olive, I don't know! But it's been my favorite for a while now. I put this quick ensemble together for a night out. I just recently purchased this shirt, which adds a nice detail to anything you pair it with. I've been loving the olive on white look for summer so I paired it with my white skinnies and added some black detail with the shoes and accessories. Another way of wearing this shirt is by grabbing your favorite pencil skirt,  tucking the shirt in and you'll look just as fab. Below are some pictures for you guys. Hope you enjoy, thank you for reading and feel free to follow on Twitter and Instagram.

                                                                                          XOXO, Denise




Olive Shirt: Electric Boutique

White Skinnies: Jaide Clothing

Zipper detial 
Black Crossbody: Henri Bendel
Bracelet: Birthday Present, Rings: F21/H&M, Watch:MK,Cartier Inspired bracelet:CLGlamour, Nails by:IG:nails_by_janel
Heels: Steve Madden SUPERMIX
Casually Walking

No comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |