Pages

Pink Python

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Hi Beauties, 

                   So I have a quick tip for the times when your family is sitting in the living room, waiting for you to finish getting ready to head out for the night. Usually when I find myself in these situations, when I simply can't figure out what to wear, one of the easiest things to do is to pull out any printed clothing you have. I chose my python printed joggers today. You can't go wrong with printed clothing and it makes it easy to find a matching top since you just look for any solids in your closet (unless you're into mixing prints). Since we are in summer I went with this bright hot pink loose shirt to go with the season. You know me; I almost never leave the heels at home, so I went with natural one-strap sandals to match the joggers. Below are some pictures, hope you enjoy. Thank you for reading and eel free to comment/follow on Twitter and Instagram.








Hot Pink loose tank: Forever21
Python Print Joggers: Electric Boutique
Bangles: Express, Ring: F21, Watch:MK, Cartier inspired bracelet:CLGlamour

Nude clutch: Electric Boutique

Heels: Steve Madden STECY

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Love the heels! I have similar ones (:

XO's

Olivia

www.heyyolivejuice.com

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |